●Head of school
3) One of the first famous educators of Suzhou. Expert panel of the provincial superintendants and directors group.
||Benda, Gao, lives in Wuzhong District of Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, is originally from Xiaoshan, Zhejiang Province.|
1) Headmaster and Secretary of CPC General Branch of Suyuan Experimental Primary School in Wuzhong District, Suzhou.
2) Completed the courses for the key members of outstanding headmasters of national primary/ middle schools.
4) Special-grade teacher and senior teacher in middle school of Jiangsu Province.
5) One of the judges of the 9th examinations for special-grade teachers.
6) Has the highest levels of self-education in Jiangsu Province.
7) Professor delivering national training courses in Nanjing Normal University for key members of outstanding Chinese teachers from primary/ middle schools.
8) Educational and practical supervisor of the 3rd training courses for outstanding headmasters/ teachers in Suzhou.
9) One of the ten "pace-setters" of the 10th anniversary of the establishment of Wuzhong District in Suzhou.
10) Once was received by country and Party leaders, Lanqing Li and Qichen Qian.
In Gao's 30 years' education career (---March, 2011), he has delivered Chinese open classes for over 130 times, and issued over 180 professional articles. In 1997, his first educational book Teaching Exploration----Collection of the Study of Primary School Chinese Teaching, containing nearly 270,000 Chinese characters, was published, and in 2009, his second book From Teaching to Method----Collection of the Study of Primary School Education, which contained about 330,000 Chinese characters.
He once took part in compiling 11 educational and teaching books. His weblog " Subject Seeking" was named as "Weblogs of Distinguished teachers" by 5156edu..
During the past 16 years (---April, 2011), Gao has been invited to deliver Chinese open classes or give lectures in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Henan, Yunnan, Shanxi, Guangxi,
|Guangzhou, Sichuan and Jiangsu Province for over 80 times, and was asked to receive the educational missions from the USA, Germany, Australia, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hongkong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet and Xizang that came to his school for visiting, communication, study and training for over 200 times in all.
●Donations for the earthquake-stricken area
●An educational workshop held for new teachers in SYEPS